Measure Your Ring Size
Easy hack for checking your ring size! This is one of the most frequently asked questions we get, so here’s a quick step by step you can do from home! 💍
What you'll need to check your ring size:
- Pen or Marker
How to measure your ring size:
- Cut a few inches of string to begin.
- Wrap the string around your finger tightly.
- Use your pen or marker to mark where the strings begin to overlap.
- Cut the thread at the point you marked.
- Lay your string against a ruler WITHOUT stretching it.
You can use the chart in the video below to determine your ring size or send your measurement to email@example.com. We'll help make sure your ring is sized correctly to find your perfect fit!